Residential Property Services

We provide property settlement services on any residential property, whether you are buying or selling your principal place of residence as a first homebuyer or investor. Perhaps you wish to sub-divide into strata title or convert from survey-strata into separate green title blocks – this is where we can help assist you throughout any of these processes.