Change of Name/Shares on Certificate of Title

We can provide the service of guiding you through the process of changing your names on your Certificate of Title,

  • Adding/removing names,
  • Changing ownership share structure,
  • If you have legally changed your name with the Registrar General by Deed Poll / Licence / Change of Name,
  • Would like to revert back to your maiden name following divorce,
  • There was a mistake made in the original documentation